Looking forward to in 2012:
- Turning 27?
- Going to Costa Rica with my seniors
- My parents' 30th anniversary
- Celebrating 5 years of marriage with Doug
- Continuing to see God's faithfulness in our adoption journey
- New babies in the extended Bannister family
- & much more! (Some that can't be divulged yet. Ooh, suspense!)
(trying to keep my readers hooked here!)
... live a life worth of the calling you have received.
Be completely humble & gentle;
be patient, bearing with one another in love.
Make every effort to keep the unity of the Spirit
through the bond of peace.
Mini Monthly Resolutions: January
Decided to do mini monthly resolutions/goals with weekly wishes this year.
- Complete home study
- Work out 2 x's a week
- Get to doctor's office to pick up paperwork.
- Go to Planet Fitness & sign up for membership.
- Paint mini bookshelf.