12.01.2010

2010 mastheads

January 2010: a new hope
As it turns out, this is actually the name of Star Wars: Episode 4, but I honestly didn't know that when I made this. I was just voicing the way I feel at the beginning of each new year...

Februray 2010: a little more funk, a little less jive
I'm not really sure where this came from. The depths of my bizarre mind, I suppose.

March 2010: It's a party in the USA!
Yes, that's Miley Cyrus. You'd better click "unfollow".

April 2010: full of high sentence, but a bit obtuse
From "The Love Song of J. Alfred Prufrock" by T.S. Eliot

May 2010: ya'll can't match my hustle
From "Spaceship" by Kanye West

June 2010: the pox of such antic, lisping, affecting fantasticoes
From a line by Mercutio in Romeo & Juliet

July 2010: out wandering the world...
Just an accurate summation of that particular month

August 2010: Do I dare disturb the universe?
Also from "The Love Song of J. Alfred Prufrock"

September 2010: hide your kids, hide your wife
From the Antoine Dodson video that swept the web

October 2010: queen of the phonies
A line from The Catcher in the Rye by J.D. Salinger. Inspired by our school librarian, who questioned my faith because I encouraged students to read this novel.

November 2010: it's so intense
From the Youtube sensation, "double rainbow"

December 2010: making spirits bright!
From "Jingle Bells"!

No comments:

Post a Comment