Remember when I made taco bowls? Well, as I was enjoying that tasty meal, I thought to myself, "Self - these baked bowls could easily be transformed to a tasty dessert."
I was right.
Soft tortilla shells
Vanilla ice cream
1. Preheat oven to 400.
2. Warm tortillas in microwave for about 10 seconds.
3. Butter both sides of tortillas.
4. Sprinkle some cinnamon-sugar and rub the tortilla together to coat.
5. Place prepared tortillas in ramekins and set on cookie sheet.
6. Bake for 8-10 minutes, or until golden brown.
7. Carefully remove from ramekin.
8. Scoop ice cream into tortilla bowl.
9. Drizzle with carmel.
10. Enjoy this sweet, cinnamon treat!
Here's an extra special treat - -
I didn't have carmel... or vanilla ice cream, so on my way home from running errands, I stopped at the Coldstone that's about 30 seconds from our house (I know, extremely dangerous). I was all set to order vanilla ice cream with carmel swirled through it when I saw their seasonal special: CARMEL APPLE ICE CREAM. Sweet bliss. You MUST try this - it was perfect for this dessert!