6.15.2010

good things these days

- No school & sleeping in!

- Fresh strawberries on my cereal this morning.

- Looking for houses with Doug.*

- Sunny mornings, even if it rains later in the day.

- Finished Deb's shower gift (& can't wait to share a pic after I give it to her!).

- Beautiful flowers from Doug yesterday out of the blue.

- Design*Sponge - I am obsessed with this blog. I mean, look at this picture. Doesn't it just make you smile?
Image from Design*Sponge.

- Zooey's sleeping positions. She's so weird.

- 11 days until WNY!

- 20 days until Jamaica!

- 44 days until Africa!

*Okay, family in western New York, I know. I KNOW. I'm sorry. That's the bad thing about looking for houses with Doug - we aren't looking in WNY (that, and short sales, which are the bane of my existence). Believe me when I say it breaks my heart. Someday we'll come home to you.


What are some good things in your life lately?

2 comments:

  1. Wow! What an eye catching picture! I'm definitely going to check out Design Sponge

    ReplyDelete
  2. good things in my life lately:
    1. snuggling, kissing and loving my baby boy
    2. cherries to snack on
    3. warm afternoon sunshine
    4. being thankful for my health and the health of my family
    5. a flexible, family-friendly job
    6. quiet summer evenings

    ReplyDelete