10.14.2008

TGI... T?

This is the first night since school started that I haven't had to do any lesson planning or grading! I am [momentarily] caught up! 

To celebrate, Doug & I drove to Plymouth Orchards to enjoy the beautiful autumn day.


Upon turning onto this road & seeing the farm, I let out a little cry & bemoaned the fact that Doug hadn't shared this treasure with me sooner. This, ladies and gentlemen, is the closest you'll get to a real farm in Plymouth, MI.


This pic is for Mom...



Amazing homemade cinnamon donuts!


I love fall.

I also cut Doug's hair tonight - or, as he likes to say, we "kept his lettuce tight." Not really sure what that means, but I like it.

   

I guess it was time. That first picture looks straight up like a mug shot.

6 comments:

  1. i love the crate of gourds. don't you just love those little guys?

    ReplyDelete
  2. the first pic of doug reminds me of a time not so long ago that i saw him with his hair styled in that fashion...even the facial expression is the same! do you recall this momentous occasion, my dear? nice job on the cut for real, rach. :)

    deb

    ReplyDelete
  3. happy day for you no "homework" and road trip...

    ReplyDelete
  4. yes I cut my hair

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so jealous of your caught up status. I'm so lazy this year. I have no motivation to do anything. I'm slowly catching up on all my grading. I'm glad you were able to visit a real farm and keep the "lettuce tight" on your convict husband.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow Doug, you were looking shaggy like me.

    Jinah's on my case to get my lid cut. I'm resisting.

    ReplyDelete