3.13.2008

hubby's home!

Reasons it's good that Doug goes on business trips to Florida for 3 days:
-I can have pancakes for dinner every night if I want.
-I can make ornaments ALL NIGHT.
-I can watch re-runs of Friends and not worry about someone changing the channel.
-I can hog the WHOLE BED!
-I can wear thick socks with shorts around the house if I want.

Reasons it's bad that Doug goes on business trips to Florida for 3 days:
-No one is around to confirm, yes, Rachel, you do make the best pancakes in the world.
-When I lock myself out of the apartment, no one is around with the spare key. (I may write a post about this later...)
-He comes back all cutely sun-kissed, and I feel whiter than ever.
-When I don't make the bed in the morning, it's still unmade when I come home.
-I had to bring the trashcan and recycling bin up to the house myself!
-It's scary when it's dark.
-I have to make my own lunch in the morning.
-No one is there to give me back tickles at night.
-No one is there to warm up the bed before I get in at night.
-No one is around to snuggle with.

I'm glad you're home, babe.

No comments:

Post a Comment