10.29.2007

it's official!

Well, they're letting me stay!



Two months later, I'm officially a teacher.

~
One more thing. My mother mentioned that I had neglected to write about a rather humorous event from my parent conferences and made a request that I add it to the illustrious blog. Mom, this Bud's for you.
So, rewind to the student who had never attended my class. While the school administrator and I were trying to figure out how to address the situation, the mother called her son in front of us an asked her son where he had been 8th period. We could hear his answer pretty clearly: "English!" Mother was extremely curious and asked what his teacher looked like. His answer? "That short black lady with the bangs and funny hair." I looked at the administrator and said, "That doesn't really sound like me." She laughed and said, "No, no it doesn't."

I am so white...

No comments:

Post a Comment