4.28.2013

life these days

Many of our friends in Michigan have asked about life in New York.
Here's a glimpse into some things we've been doing this past week:
My grandma loves doing puzzles, and we've been working on a 1,000 piece puzzle.
It's a lovely German castle in a very scenic location... and it's WRETCHED.
I've abandoned hope. All the foliage pieces will be the death of me.
We've spent time cuddling with Grandpa. 
We've woken up to sunshine most mornings.
One morning my dad called to tell me there were 4 wild turkeys headed toward us... 
You can just see them in the picture above.
Some of us have been spending a little time in time-out...
where we are NOT contrite for our actions. 
We go for a lot of walks.
Bo loves, LOVES the animals.
Every time we walk in the barn, he immediately starts kissing at all of them.
Today the weather was glorious and we spent a lot of time outside.
Sitting in the tickly grass exploring the gifts of spring.
And swinging! 
It's been a fun, low-key week.
Doug's job is off to a great start, Bo's adapting more each day,
I'm loving spending time with my family... 
life in western NY is good! 

1 comment:

  1. Hi there, I enjoy reading all of your article post. I wanted to write
    a little comment to support you.

    My website; garden centers denver

    ReplyDelete