"The Truth About Adoption: One Year Later" - Jen Hatmaker
- In adoption, it takes time for everyone to fall in love.
- Children who have been abandoned have already lost so much. A family. A history. An integral sense of who they are.
- But, of course, these will not just be useful for raising transracially adopted children.
"When You Realize You're Living in a Bubble" - Michael Hyatt
- There are more honest smiles among the poor of Ethiopia than the shopping malls of America.
"How to Be a Better Twentysomething" - via Relevant Magazine
- I wish you would talk to me without checking your phone.