2. The flowers from Katy are still going strong. Katy, I don't know if you ever read this, but I can't thank you enough! Simply love all this yellow!
3. We had a lovely Easter at home with my family. I ate a lot. Pictured: homemade waffles.
4. I also went horseback riding for the first time in ... years. I was pretty sore afterward. I am never more in awe of the complexities of the human body than after I use muscles that I didn't know existed. Pictured: not the horse I rode.
5. We (girls) decorated Easter eggs. As Mom would say, the brown eggs really intensify the colors.
6. An image of hope. Baby bud, please blossom & bloom!
Now I'm off to take Zooey for a walk while there's a break in the rain and the sun is shining.