2. This weekend is Fall Festival in downtown Plymouth. Doug & I walked down with Zooey today... so between having an adorable puppy that everyone stops to admire and seeing practically all my students throughout the night - I felt like a rock star!
3. Admission of guilt: there was a certain 8th grade girl last year who I saw a few times in the hallways and thought, "Ugh. I have to teach her next year." She seemed overly dramatic and obnoxious. So she's a freshman now and she walked in the first day and I thought, "Ugh." Well, uh, turns out she's pretty much the sweetest girl ever and loves English. So, I feel guilty whenever I look at her now.
4. Zooey eats rocks. And poops rocks. This is disturbing to me. Whatever. Puppies are so weird.
5. My count is now up to 3 people in Plymouth that I've seen walking cats. On leashes.
6. The Office starts back up next week!!