2. Best after school snack ever: dipping Golden Grahams in leftover birthday cake frosting. YUM. I am such a haus.
3. iTunes is seriously genius.
4. Current song obsession: "You Don't Know Me" by Ben Folds, feat. Regina Spektor. Also, I should be more embarrassed than I am to admit this, but I've caught myself humming "T-Shirt" by Shontelle recently as well...
5. February masthead - definitely stole that line off a grocery bag from a store around us. Seriously, is that good advertising?
6. Our school has the plague, I think. For the past week, there have been SO many students absent. Fortunately, my experience in Detroit has helped me adapt to fluctuating and unpredictable class sizes.
7. The deadline for putting your name in the Good Apple contest is rapidly approaching! If you haven't commented already, DO IT.
8. New shampoo = amazing! Thanks for the affirmation, girls.