1. I got 2 extra hours of sleep & still woke up at 8:00am.
2. I realized there are 12 weeks left of school - excluding Easter break & finals week. Holy cow. That's awesome, and at the same time, kinda sad. Last night I said to Doug, "I must be getting older, because time is going by faster."
3. Look at these adorable bunnies Victoria made!
4. I got to visit Jeanette & baby Elijah for the 1st time today!
Oh my word, he is the sweetest, tiniest little angel. And Jeanette is already an incredible mom.
5. This glorious sign, which I saw many times going to & from SAU back in the day... this is the first time I've remembered or been quick enough with my camera to capture it.
Since I hate Man Utd even more than tomatoes or the Yankees, and since they're unfortunately 1st right now & the last time Chelsea beat them was last April... this is really all I've got right now.
6. I've been humming "Na, na, na diva is a female version of a hustla!" to myself all day.
7. I have been so good about doing lesson planning so far over this break! Aaand I'm a nerd, because I'm totally stealing Megan's idea for Greek mythology presentations - and I'm so pumped about it!
8. My family is coming to visit this weekend!!
9. My mentor & dear friend, Ellie, just got back from a mission trip in Africa, and our small group is meeting tonight, so I get to hear about it (& hopefully see pictures...).
10. Today is Fat Tuesday, which is an awesome excuse for eating a lot of chocolate today.
11. It is so gloriously sunny today!
What's making YOU smile today?