12.04.2008

don't take my word for it

I'm about to reveal some information that will probably alienate some readers and make the rest of you think I'm crazy.

Got home from school & what's the first thing I did? Well, jump into a pair of jeans. But after that, I made myself a little (relatively...) bowl of mint chocolate chip ice cream & topped it with some homemade hot fudge sauce. Hey, if you spent every day surrounded by puberty, you would too.

So I've got my little-ish sundae... then I saw the bananas. Friends, I sliced up some bananas and put them on mint chocolate chip ice cream!

AND - it was amazing. I know it sounds crazy/disgusting. Bananas & mint?! 

But really, don't knock it until you try it. Let me know how it goes.
I offer the same advice for squid. Hm, wonder how that would be with some hot fudge...

3 comments:

  1. Squid and hot fudge. Do you dare me?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not sure where the judging part comes in...sounds perfectly normal to me. :)

    ReplyDelete