4.28.2008

fun in the sun, pt. 1

We're back! Florida was nothing short of amazing. It was a perfect time of relaxation, fun, friendship, more relaxation, beach lounging, sunshine, excitement... and did I mention relaxation?! There are so many great pictures that I want to put up - I'll try to keep it brief! Be sure to check out Victoria's blog for more pics & tales.


Getting ready to take off!


The boys watching a movie...


Good morning - we're finally in Florida!


First stop - visiting Gram & Gramps. Love this pic of Gram & V.
After we set up our tents & campsite, we watched the sun set over the inlet.
More to come later!

2 comments:

  1. *sigh* beautiful. i wanna be back there right now. what a great time! best wishes going back to work today :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! You're back!! I'm glad you had fun! I can't wait to see pictures.

    ReplyDelete