8.11.2007

weekends!

What a wonderful weekend it has been already!

Yesterday I was quite the little housewife & I feel quite successful with my domestic endeavors! I made the following: macaroni salad, raspberry/blueberry cobbler (for Doug's boss, whose son left a few days ago for military service in Korea), marinade sauce, and raspberrry/blueberry pie.

Yesterday was also the last day my hair looked like this:


We had our first dinner guests last night! I wish I had taken a picture of the setup we had out on the deck - it looked adorable, if I may say so myself. Kress & Debbie came over & we grilled steak kabobs - delicious! After dinner, we walked to downtown Plymouth, as they were having "Plymouth Park After Dark" - I think we missed the main event (some concert), but we went to Coldstone & just walked around, enjoying the lovely evening.

This morning I made blueberry pancakes - yum!


Today we went to Milford for their "Memory Days." There were SO many vendors (Victoria, I was wishing we had our tent set up! Your jewelry would have sold really well there.), and somehow I was able to restrain myself & only bought 1 little tea towel. We had such a fun time, although by the end I was overly hot & tired and ready for the air-conditioned car!





Tomorrow morning, Doug & I are subbing in a 1st & 2nd grade Sunday School classroom. I'm really excited - we're going to make little smoothies with the "fruits of the Spirit!"

Well, Doug's brother is coming over to help fix our washer, so I'm going to get some laundry ready to do!

2 comments:

  1. What does your hair look like???!!! You can't leave us in suspense like that...I'm not sure if I'm seeing shorter in your next pics or not....oh, the suspense!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my goodness, we seriously are the same. I GOT MY HAIR CUT TOO!!! I was actually taking before and after pics are well. I could kinda tell your length from some of your pics and it looks like the same as my new do...we are too much.

    ReplyDelete