9.11.2013

the bills make me wanna... shout.

This past Sunday, my dad treated my sisters & me and took us to the Bills' season opener!

Dad & I, getting pumped for the game:
This was my 2nd Bills game. 
The last game I went to, the Bills were beat the much-hated Dallas Cowboys... 10-7...
And the stadium was still called "Rich Stadium"...
... And my favorite player, Bruce Smith, was still playing. 
Soooo yeah - it had been awhile.
It was a beautiful afternoon with amazing company.
And pretty decent seats - thanks, Dad!
And although the outcome of the game made us do this:
We still had an awesome time together.
And we're foolishly cautiously optimistic about the Bills this year... 
Although other terms, such as "in denial" or "perpetually masochistic" are also applicable.

No comments:

Post a Comment