12.01.2012

2012 mastheads

January 2012: counting it all joy
James 1:2
---
February 2012: it gets the people going!
Jay-z & Kayne & Will Ferrell?!
---
March 2012: ... He faithful will remain...
From my favorite hymn, "Be Still My Soul"

---
April 2012: living young & wild & free
So what? (Oh please, Internet, understand that I make many of these mastheads ironically.)
---
May 2012: always joyful selves are singing
from ee cummings' "sweet spring"

---
June 2012: suddenly my prayers are coming true
from Mandi Mapes' song "This Love" - about adoption!
---
July 2012: on the verge of mommyblog
it's happening... slowly but surely, it's happening.

---
August 2012: looking motherly
my friend said this about one of my outfits, and I just had to laugh & embrace it...

---
September 2012: three is a magic number
we left september 1st to go pick up our son from ethiopia!

---
October 2012: going gorillas
I couldn't possibly know what this is from. (*cough*kanyejayz*cough*)
---
November 2012
I don't know. My minimalist phase.

---
December 2012: joy beyond the walls of the world
an awesome Tolkien quote.

No comments:

Post a Comment