... some cool, some weird, some inappropriate, some random & some downright embarrassing.
- My little bro turned 24! I feel bad because I haven't been doing birthday posts this year, much to some of my siblings' chagrin. Sorry guys.
- I read the word "seaman" aloud in one of my classes and nearly giggled. NEARLY.
- I worked out twice on MLKj Day?
- I'm having trouble walking as a result.
- We talked about pole dancing in my small group. My adult small group, people! Yeah... that doesn't really sound much better, considering the context.
- A class made fun of me because I had hiccups.
- Doug & I got to spend time with our beloved friends, Dave & Sara.
- Sara and I helped a 21-year old boy decorate his condo with "homey, yet masculine" decor.
- My leg was attacked by a vicious and potentially demon-possessed cat. This might be an overexaggeration. See picture below, in which Sara is refusing to come any closer to psychotic cat.
And my favorite...
- I almost peed with the bathroom door open in the teacher's lounge. NBD, as the kids say... N.B.D.
So, what's been happening in YOUR life lately?