2. Homemade salsa via Brown Eyed Baker. Yum! The recipe is super easy and tastes amazing. My next step will be making salsa that I can ... can. In other words, I would like to make salsa that I am able to can. Whatever. You get it, right?
3. Homemade Peanut Butter Pretzel Balls. Or, in my case - Peanut Butter Pretzel Globs.
Oh my. Oh my goodness. Doug, I am so sorry, but these are AMAZING. I had to change the font size. That's how good they are. The peanut butter. The chocolate. The salty crunch. It's the kind of treat where, after you eat one, you keep thinking about how amazing it tastes and the thought of that delectableness keeps interrupting your thoughts throughout the afternoon. Not ringing a bell? That's just my gluttony speaking? I dare you to give these bad boys a try.
Momentary interruption while I mop the drool from my keyboard...
4. Making jewelry again. It's been awhile! Pictured below: Katy's birthday gift.
6. Sara spending not one, but TWO nights! That means long walks (with a pit stop at Coldstone, of course [banana&pb ice cream w/ pb cups and fudge]), non-stop conversation, a lot of laughter, and oh-so-much fun.
7. Thinking about opening an Etsy shop? Maybe? For stuff like this?
8. Going home this weekend! Getting to hang out with my family & maybe help with some painting??
9. Getting to meet Katie & Ryan's daughter, Karalyn Grace!
10. This pup. Currently passed out on the floor because our time at the dog park was soooo exhausting.
Alright, off to
eat more pb pretzel globs pack for New York!
11. This video!