6.13.2011

chocolate+chocolate+chocolate =

Oh, that combination made these:
(Yeah, that's my sweet Gatsby shirt in the background!)

Oreo Stuffed Chocolate Chip Cookie Brownies
(Got the idea here)

If you don't like chocolate, then these aren't for you. If you DO like chocolate, then hang on to your seats.

1. Pre-heat oven to 350. Grease 13x9 pan.
2. Make cookie dough (suggested recipe here). Spread in bottom of pan.
3. Cover cookie dough with Oreos, as pictured in previous post.
4. Make brownie batter & dump over Oreos. Spread around evenly.
5. Bake for 45-50 minutes.
6. Enjoy! This would probably be amazing served warm over ice cream...

~
I went to my very first "step class" this morning! I had no idea what I was doing and sort of wish I had a video to submit to Youtube for people to laugh at. It was a ton of fun though!

~
This morning, Zooey was really awesome. She rolled in a dead fish by a pond AND she threw up on the carpet. I was so happy with her this morning...

~
I'm on the planning committee for our church's upcoming Walk-a-Thon in October. We partner with World Orphans to send the proceeds to the projects in Ethiopia & Kenya, so I am PUMPED to work on this!

2 comments:

  1. wait you're on the party planning committee!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are these cookies even legal? seriously, i think they might be banned in most states

    ReplyDelete