1. day 1: stop at gettysburg. observational tower overlooking the battlefield. not pictured: me, knees shaking, debating whether or not to scooch down the stairs on my behind.
2. day 2: capitol.
3. me, being a nerd in the library of congress. plus an amazing quote by diogenes laertius.
4. me & marisa with our passport to knowledge.
5. supreme court + cherry blossoms
6. protestors outside of the supreme court. our students crept up behind the interviews & were on tv, which was pretty awesome.
7. a premature april fools day joke for our students: did you know if you lay at the bottom of the washington monument and look straight up, you can see it move in the wind? ha, suckers.
8. view from washington monument.
9. lincoln memorial at night.
10. view of washington monument from lincoln memorial.