10.21.2010

hasty, haughty haiku

In honor of the shopping experience I just had at Target, a few haiku - all addressed to the annoying girl at the fitting rooms who wouldn't let me take a pair of boots, a pair of stockings OR my basket into the fitting room.

1.
Dumb girl at Target:
Why won't you let me take my
Basket in the room?

2.
Fitting room Nazi:
I'm not a teenage deviant.
Let me have my stuff!

3.
Stingy, sour girl:
I have better things to do
Than steal your cheap crap. (Sorry, Dad.)

4.
Unrelenting wench:
You're lucky I have ice cream
Waiting to console.

4 comments:

  1. ha! the last one is so true! love and miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahahahahhaha! You really DID write a haiku from your Target experience..my hero. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. He he, how very healthy of you to use haiku therapy for anger management!

    ReplyDelete