12.01.2009

2009 mastheads

January 2009: When did that happen?
Just a little surprised at the new year's quick approach!

February 2009: Everything from Spam to caviar
From a Hiller's Market grocery bag...


March 2009: Listening for my pennies to drop
From a Tim Keller sermon


April 2009: all that cracks the sinews and cakes the brain
From Moby Dick by Herman Melville

May 2009: bona fide hustler making my name
From "Paper Planes" by M.I.A.

June 2009: as eloquent as an oyster
From "The Glass Menagerie" by Tennessee Williams

July 2009: livin' life like a Sunday stroll...
From "Free and Easy" by Dierks Bentley

August 2009: Them chickens jackin' my style
From "Boom Boom Pow" by the Black Eyed Peas

September 2009: Now with school spirit!
From my own brain.

October 2009: This is my story, this is my song...
From "Blessed Assurance" by Fanny Crosby

November 2009: under african skies
From the title of a Paul Simon song

December 2009: snowing & blowing up bushels of fun
From "Jingle Bell Rock" by Bobby Helms

No comments:

Post a Comment