11.01.2009

quick & random

Grading
Friends - I am [momentarily] caught up. Um, in case you didn't catch that: I AM CAUGHT UP WITH MY GRADING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Glee & Modern Family
The only show I really watch on tv is The Office. However, sometimes I get on these little kicks and like watching different shows online. My two new favorites are Glee & Modern Family. Despite their lack of moral bases, they're pretty funny. And Glee is totally a guilty pleasure, because it's sort of like a mini musical.

Zooey
What a psycho. She's getting so big. One random thing that she loves doing while Doug & I are working in the office is sleeping on Doug's rear end. I know - weird/awkward/awesome.

Imprint
I don't know if I've written about this yet, but we started something called "Digging Deeper" with Imprint - it's basically like a Sunday School class. We started our second series this morning - called "What's In an Image?" Our associate pastor, Mark Fuller, is leading us in an exploration of the implications of what it means to be made in God's image. Also - the Imprint website has been revamped by yours truly. Take a look & let me know what you think. Is it easily navigable? Is the information clear & concise? Let's hear some constructive feedback.

AFRICA
5 days.

1 comment: