8.25.2009

bit by bit

We are almost entirely moved in! We still have some random things at the old apartment, and we need to clean it & "check out" ... and then there's the whole unpacking process, but nevertheless - I am sitting at an organized desk in a new office in a new house. Wow, that was quite the run-on sentence.

Anyway - I just want to send a HUGE thank you to Sara & Dave, Debbie & Kress and Ellie for helping with the move - and also to Vanessa, who puppysat this afternoon while we moved. We have been blessed with some seriously amazing friends.

So, hang in there, oh devoted readers - pictures will be coming. And an update on our weekend at home. 

Until then - check it out! Doug and I are famous. We went to the Leadership Summit put on by Willow Creek and telecasted to several satellite areas. It was an awesome experience - so many excellent, inspiring speakers who are excited about changing the world. 

One of the speakers was from Detroit - Harvey Carey. Doug & I went to visit his church, Citadel of Faith, with Dave & Sara one Sunday and it was awesome. Anyway - each speaker at the Summit had an intro video, and we made the video! Watch the video and find us!

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on the new digs! Really cool and can't wait to see pictures. :) Drop me a line sometime Mrs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Saw the video. I'm, like, famous because I know you!

    Kool Da stole what I was going to say

    Bookend

    ReplyDelete