6.15.2009

quick & random

-Yard sale this past weekend was a big success! We were pleased with both our earnings and how much junk/treasure we got rid of! Plus, we had an awesome time with the Townleys and Katy & Sara!


Girls - minus Sara, unfortunately - being just too fabulous.

-Watched Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure last night for the first time - hilarious, bodacious, etc. So many awesome quotes that I will definitely attempt to work into various conversations throughout the summer.

-Internship is going very well. Today I got paid to hang out with girls I love at a pool all day. We leave on Thursday for Student Life Camp in Tennessee. 

-I just heard The Fray's version of Kanye West's "Heartless" the other day, and I think I might make a wish-mix of rap/hip hop songs I'd like to hear mellowed and what artists I'd like to do the mellowing. 

4 comments:

  1. I got this empty lap and a pint of Schwans Premium Coffee Ice Cream and no one to share them with.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with you about the melding of songs and artists. More non-hip hop/rap artists should cover hip hop/rap. :]

    It'd be great to hear a woman artist [Ingrid Michaelson or Meiko] respond to Kanye West's "Golddigger."

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its okay he can just share with me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet! love ur rocking out pic!

    ReplyDelete