2.09.2009

because i like random posts

1. I think Tina Fey & I would be great friends.
2. I miss taking piano lessons. Does anyone know a good intermediate instructor in the Plymouth/Canton area? 
3. Watched Nick & Norah's Infinite Playlist over the weekend - pretty good!
4. I am officially halfway through Moby Dick.
5. Doug is the funniest man alive.
6. I feel like a high schooler - I need to start looking for a summer job.
7. Song of the day: "Blindsided" by Bon Iver.
8. It really irks me when I say good morning to someone and they don't respond.
9. Re-discovered the Vintage21 Jesus videos over the weekend. Vintage21 created these videos to provide a satirical look at the way many people view Jesus. The best one is video three.
10. I don't have anything else to say, but I just couldn't make myself stop a list at 9.

2 comments:

  1. When you finish Moby Dick, you must follow it with Ahab's Wife. It is a feminine (and feminist) account of the barely mentioned wife of Ahab. Lovely, lovely book.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i like tina fey.

    i like your random posts too.

    ReplyDelete