Some random things that have happened in my life since my last update:
- I started a new job. I know, WHOA. It all happened really fast, and I feel great about it. I’m actually working in Doug’s office for the summer, although we don’t work together. Doug DID lead my orientation, though. We officially have a secret office romance. Yet another life goal accomplished. Except it's not really a secret when everyone knows you're married. Close enough.
- We had another Imprint meeting. This one was a little better – we had 3 new people! Baby steps.
- I helped paint our friends’ new condo. We saw an amazing rainbow that night, which we decided was God’s blessing on their new home. We also saw a raccoon prowling through their backyard. I’m not really sure what that symbolizes.
- I played piano at church for Youth Sunday. My leg shook during the prelude because I was nervous. I haven’t experienced that in awhile – mostly because I haven’t played in front of anyone in awhile.
- My morning glories are sprouting, my spinach is sprouting, and my chives are continuing to grow. Perhaps my thumb is greener than I originally thought.
- I met my ornament quota goal of 15 for the week. Victoria met her supergoal and made 20. She is amazing.
- I made ice cream sandwiches with chocolate chewy cookies and mint chocolate chip ice cream. They were incredible.
- We had hot dogs for dinner on Friday, for lunch on Saturday, and for dinner on Sunday. Wow.